Wednesday, April 3, 2013

44 Cascade Orthaheel Sandal Review, podiatrist approved shoe gear:)




So we have introduced a whole new way to help augment people’s foot health in our practice, the Orthaeel Shoe and Sandal Line. If you know Dr. Henne and myself, Dr. McGowan, we are very skeptical individuals. Not only do we want to know something works before we pass it on to our patients, we would rather try it for ourselves before making a tried and true recommendation for something.

The Orthaheel shoe line was developed by an Australian Podiatrist with already built in orthotic support. The whole line has the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval, which not many products have. The Vionic 44 Cascade Flip Flop I am reviewing was my first choice when I first saw the line of Orthaheel shoes. This is a sporty but very delicate looking active sandal.

I will tell you that the moment I put this flip flop on, I wanted to take back every bad thing I have ever said about flip flops! I immediately felt support that I think my feet have been lacking, even in my good athletic sneakers. Because I felt so much support I was nervous to wear them for a full day, echoing the sentiment we give when fitting an individual with custom and over the counter orthotics or inserts in their shoes. We tell them to slowly break them in a couple hours at a time, increasing it slightly each day. I don't know if this was overkill, but I think that I would recommend this before going all day in them, mainly because that is what I did and it worked great.

So I have worn these sandals for last 3 weeks. I have had no problems and my feet feel great. These shoes are touted and praised for a perfect after sports recovery sandal.

Here's what the manufacturer says:

§  Vionic by Orthaheel-women's performance toe post sandal is the ideal motion control footwear for after-sport recovery. Learn more about Vionic

§  Durable VIBRAM outsole for excellent traction on various surfaces.

§  Biomechanically contoured, motion control footbed made from triple-density EVA for stability in the rear foot and cushioning in the heel and forefoot.

§  Flexible leather uppers with soft padded jersey liner with bungee strap overlay and a soft nylon webbing toe post..

§  Materials: Leather/nylon uppers, EVA midsole and VIBRAM outsole

§  Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.

§  Received APMA Seal of Acceptance

I agree with all of the above and these shoes get my seal of approval:) They retail at $99, this is money well spent especially for all of my patients who refuse to wear anything other than flip flops but come in complaining of foot pain. I finally have an alternative for these patients that I feel good about.

The Orthaheel shoes in our office have a 30 day Money Back Guarantee. There are many shoes to choose from and you are more than welcome to come to the office and try on the size and look throught the catalogs.

Dr. Henne believes that my reviews are a sneaky way for me to buy all new shoes but this is science here, I want to make sure these work for our patients:)
http://centeranklefootcare.com/id71.html

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 13, 2013

    That kind of sandals are really good for our feet, So any one having problem in their legs than they need that kind of sandals. And also it is full stylish and comfortable for every one.
    Source: Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the informative post! Buy men's leather sandals online that is perfect blend of style and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome website! womens gladiator sandals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing.

    Low Heel Shoes Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are suffering from any kind of foot condition this is simply an awesome product for you. So without a second thought kick off your shopping nerves, and check out the collection at Cabo Comfort Sandals. Hurry up great deals and offers are waiting for you at our online store and avail the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Kudos! BUY Womens Sandals

    ReplyDelete
  7. The men's orthopedic footwear is in your search list then the online store will be a perfect stop for your ongoing search. The men’s footwear here possesses the potential of fulfilling the individual’s criteria. On the other hand, these are an exclusive piece which caters to the orthotics issues very well. In addition, these footwear pieces are quite affordable. Its monetary value adds up to its suitability for purchase. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up to shop for it with ease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should also try the Freeworld Australia thong. I've been using this for a month and it gives me comfort even I walk for a long time. This thong may help you too.

    ReplyDelete